Collect in Store
1) Buy your products online
2) Make your payment online; once payment received, our team will advise you when and in which showroom to collect
3) Collection should be made within 15 days
- No additional fee is charged when customer collects goods directly in a J.Kalachand & Co Ltd showroom
- At time of collection of products, customer should inspect the product carefully. Any damage noted should be immediately reported to the store personnel. J.Kalachand & Co Ltd will not accept responsibility/liability for any damage reported once product has been collected by customer.
- Once customer or his/her representative has inspected the products and has signed his/her acceptance on the “delivery note”, it is agreed that the delivery note then constitutes evidence that the product has been delivered in good condition.
- If the customer is unable to personally accept delivery of the goods he/she has to ensure that there is a responsible adult for collection of goods.. The sales invoice should be left with the person receiving the delivery together with the receiver’s ID card for control purposes. No delivery will be done to children.
- For all products that requires installation at customer’ premise, the customer is advised to read the user’s manual/installation guide carefully before proceeding with the installation.